Who we are
Our website address: https://viresco.ee/et/
What personal data do we collect and for what purpose
If a visitor leaves a comment on the site, we collect the data specified in the comment form, as well as the visitor’s IP address and browser user-agent data in order to determine spam.
If you are a registered user and upload photos to the site, you should probably avoid uploading images with EXIF metadata, as they may contain your GPS location information. Visitors can extract this information by downloading images from the site.
If you leave a comment on our website, you can enable the storage of your name, email address and website in cookies. This is done for your convenience, so as not to fill out the data again when commenting again. These cookies are stored for one year.
If you have an account on the site and you log in, we will set a temporary cookie to determine whether your browser supports cookies, the cookie does not contain any personal information and is deleted when you close your browser.
When you log in to your account, we also set some cookies with login data and screen settings. Login cookies are stored for two days, cookies with screen settings – a year. If you select Remember Me, your login details will be stored for two weeks. When you log out of your account, login cookies will be deleted.
When editing or publishing an article, an additional cookie will be saved in the browser, it does not contain personal data and contains only the ID of the entry you edited, expires in 1 day.
Embeddable content of other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (for example, videos, images, articles, etc.), such content behaves as if a visitor has visited another site.
Who we share your data with
How long do we keep your data
If you leave a comment, then the comment itself and its metadata are stored indefinitely. This is done in order to determine and approve subsequent comments automatically, instead of placing them in the queue for approval.
For users with registration on our website, we store the personal information that they indicate in their profile. All users can see, edit or delete their information from the profile at any time (except for the username). The website administration can also see and modify this information.
What are your rights to your data
If you have an account on the site or if you left comments, then you can request an export file of personal data that we have stored about you, including the data you provided. You can also request the deletion of this data, this does not include data that we are required to store for administrative purposes, law or security purposes.
Where do we send your data
User comments can be checked by the automatic spam detection service.
Your contact information
How we protect your data
What anti-hacking procedures are accepted
What third parties do we receive data from
What automatic decisions are made based on user data
Industry regulatory disclosure requirements
• Direct bank transfer (Revolut or Swedbank);
• Paysera; – (Use a local or foreign bank);
• Cryptocurrencies via CoinGate (more than 50 supported). Pay with BTC, LTC, ETH, XMR, XRP, BCH and other cryptocurrencies;
• Pay with Bitcoin, Litecoin, or other altcoins via CoinPayments.net
- Orders exceeding standard dimensions or weight are calculated individually;
- To the cost of orders shipped to distant countries from Europe, a fee for additional services may be added;
- Suggested shipping methods may vary, just as customers may request a convenient shipping method and delivery time;
- Delivery time in Europe: 1-3 business days. Outside of Europe: 7 – 25 business days.
Return Terms and Right to a 14-Day Return
In accordance with the Law of Obligations Act, the Buyer can withdraw from the contract concluded through the means of communication within 14 days from the receipt of the goods.
Using the 14-day right to withdraw from the contract, the Buyer has the right to check the goods and familiarize themselves with them to make sure that they are (not) suitable, but with such a check, the effect on the goods and its packaging should be minimized. Verification of goods means a process similar to acquaintance with goods in a store before purchase.
In the event of a return of the goods, the Seller provides the Buyer with the opportunity to exchange the goods for another product with a recalculation of the price.
If the Buyer does not want to exchange the goods, the Seller undertakes to transfer the amount paid for the goods back to the Buyer’s current account within 14 days. Refunds are made only to the current account from which the Buyer paid for the goods.
All postage associated with the return of the goods paid by the Buyer.
The Buyer accepts the possibility that in case of abuse of the right to terminate the contract of sale, the Seller has the right to refuse to serve the Buyer.
The product can only be returned if it has not been damaged, its appearance has not been changed in any way, and the label, wrapper and original packaging are in exactly the same condition as when the goods were transferred to the Buyer. The goods must be returned in their entirety, including gifts attached to the returned goods.
When returning the goods, the sender’s address must also be indicated on the package. Goods must be properly packed so that they are not damaged upon return. The seller does not refund money for goods damaged in returning. The seller is not responsible for any errors made by the user or suppliers and is not obligated to compensate for the damage incurred by sending the goods to the wrong address or loss or damage of the goods upon return.
The 14-day right of return does not apply to the following products:
- products tailored to individual customer needs;
- products made according to the conditions presented by the consumer;
- transfer of the item in unopened packaging, which is not suitable for return for reasons of health or hygiene and which is opened after delivery;
- a product that, due to its nature, mixes or combines after being transferred to another thing in a way that does not allow them to be separated from each other anymore;
- audio and video recordings and computer software that the consumer has opened;
- with sealed items that cannot be returned for reasons of health or hygiene if the package is not opened after delivery (for example, headphones, etc.)
Products that must be collected (ceramic dishes, bicycles, furniture, fitness equipment, etc.) and collected by the User can be returned if the quality of the device does not meet the requirements. Returned products are subject to warranty checks.
The seller is responsible for the defects in the goods that occurred at the time of transfer of the goods to the Buyer, as well as if the defect appears later, unless the Buyer knew or should have known about the defect at the conclusion of the contract. When selling goods to a consumer, the Seller is responsible for a defect that occurs within two years from the moment the goods were transferred to the buyer. It is assumed that a defect that manifested itself within six months from the date of transfer of the goods already existed during the transfer of the goods, if such an assumption does not contradict the nature of the goods or defect.
Replacement, return and repair of defective goods are carried out in accordance with the requirements of the legal acts of the Republic of Estonia, primarily in accordance with the provisions of the Law of Obligations Act.
If the product purchased by the Buyer is defective, the Buyer has the right to demand from the Seller:
- repair or replacement of a thing within 30 days, in the absence of an agreement between the parties on a longer term for eliminating defects and if this seems possible and does not lead to unreasonable expenses or unreasonable inconvenience for the Seller, taking into account, inter alia, the value of the thing and the importance of the defect; if the method required by the Buyer to eliminate the defect is unreasonably burdensome for the Seller, the Seller has the right to eliminate the defect in another suitable way;
- price reduction if the Seller does not eliminate the defect of the goods within 30 days, in the absence of an agreement between the parties on a longer term for elimination of defects. The Buyer does not have the right to demand a price reduction in case of an unjustified refusal of the Seller’s offer to repair or replace the goods;
- cancellation of the order and refund if the repair or replacement of the thing does not seem possible or feasible, or if the Seller illegally refuses to repair or replace the thing, or if the Seller does not do it within a reasonable time after receiving a notice of the defect. In such a case, the money shall be returned to the Buyer within 14 (fourteen) calendar days from the receipt by the Seller of the goods returned by the Buyer. Money is returned to the same account from which the order was paid, unless otherwise agreed;
To repair, replace, or return defective goods, the Buyer must comply with the following conditions:
- the Buyer should at the earliest opportunity inform the Seller about the defect that has appeared at email@example.com;
- with the goods, the Buyer must return all the trading documents attached to it and the guarantee sheet;
- together with the goods, the Buyer must, in a form that can be reproduced in writing, submit a statement describing the defect that has manifested itself in the goods and the time of detection of the specified defect, as well as a will to repair or replace the goods;
- the buyer assumes all costs of returning the goods and must explain to the seller the low quality or defect;
- damage to the goods shall not be deemed as defects caused by the Buyer intentionally or as a result of negligence, including damage resulting from contact with chemicals, sharp objects, heat, moisture or the like, or if the goods were used for other purposes or if the rules are not followed storage. In this case, the Buyer does not have the right to demand from the Seller to repair the damage and return the money.
Warranty service for all goods offered in the Viresco.ee online store is provided under the warranty conditions established by the manufacturer of the goods. The warranty period for the product is indicated in the product description. Upon purchase, the buyer is issued with the goods warranty documents, and they stipulate the terms of the warranty service for this product.
In order to avoid misunderstandings, please check upon receipt of the goods at the point of delivery of goods whether the warranty documents are correctly filled out, which indicate the following: product model, serial number, date of sale, signature of the seller and buyer. The invoice sent by e-mail is the guarantee document of the buyer.
Before you start using the product, please carefully read the instructions for use and use the product only in accordance with the instructions of its manufacturer, the characteristics and properties of the product and its purpose.
Even in the event that the manufacturer has established a warranty period of less than two years for a product, the Buyer is entitled to claim the Seller within two years from the date of purchase of the goods or receipt of services for the claim that the goods or services do not comply with the terms of the contract.
If the quality of the goods does not meet the terms of the contract, the Buyer has the right to demand the replacement of the goods or the cancellation of the contract and a refund.
In case of returning goods that do not meet the quality, the amount paid together with the delivery costs to the bank account is transferred to the Buyer, from where payment for the goods was made at the earliest opportunity, but no later than within 14 days. Please return the goods to the warranty center in the original packaging along with all accessories.
The warranty does not apply to:
- damage resulting from the fact that the goods were not used in accordance with the instructions for use, the storage and transportation conditions of the goods were not observed, or the goods were not installed as provided for in the instructions;
- damages caused by the fault of the client;
- there are damages caused by natural disaster, lightning, fire, flood, etc.;
- physical and mechanical damage caused by the fault of the client;
- damage caused by the penetration of foreign objects, liquids, insects, etc.
- damage associated with the use of non-original goods or not certified by the manufacturer for use with this goods;
- the warranty seal of the product, serial number is damaged, signs of interference with the product and violation of the instructions are found;
- damage caused by the use of pirated or inappropriate software in computer equipment or a cell phone;
- damage is due to the fact that the goods were used for other purposes, or household appliances were used for professional purposes;
- damage to accumulators, batteries, connecting wires, bags of vacuum cleaners and brushes, bulbs, fuses and other accessories that are included in the product set and naturally wear out during operation;
- damage caused by a change in the technical data of the goods in connection with the servicing of goods in non-certified representative offices;
- defects and damages that have occurred in connection with the use, together with this, of goods, accessories and components not provided by the manufacturer.
For legal entities, there is a 6-month warranty on goods, the warranty period of which for individuals is at least 6 months.
Defects that occur during the warranty period are eliminated in the official warranty repair, which is licensed by the manufacturer.
If the product purchased in the Viresco.ee online store for which the warranty is valid cannot be repaired, the Buyer must immediately notify it by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone (+372) 51 80 806. Exchange of goods for another goods of equal or greater value are produced only on the basis of a purchase document.
Disputes arising between the Buyer and the Viresco.ee Seller in connection with the order and purchase of goods through the Viresco.ee online store are resolved through negotiations. If an agreement is not reached, the Buyer has the right to apply to the Department of Consumer Protection or the Tallinn City Court to protect his rights. Disputes are resolved based on the legislation of the Estonian Republic.
In matters not specified in these conditions, one should proceed from the current legislation of the Republic of Estonia.
Before applying to the court with a claim for disputes arising from a relationship between the Buyer on the website of the Viresco.ee online store and the Seller, it is mandatory to submit a claim (a written proposal for the voluntary settlement of the dispute).
The receiver of the claim, within 30 calendar days from the date of receipt of the claim, shall notify the claimant in writing of the results of the consideration of the claim.
The Seller, Viresco.ee is liable to the Buyer and the Buyer is liable to Viresco.ee for damage caused to the other party by violation of these conditions in cases and to the extent established by the legislation of the Republic of Estonia.
The seller, Viresco.ee is not responsible for the damage caused and the delay in delivery of the goods if the damage or delay is due to a circumstance that Viresco.ee could not influence and the occurrence of which Viresco.ee did not foresee and could not foresee (unforeseen circumstances).